"My body temperature seems like it's gone up 10 degrees during my pregnancy, so I've been relying on a standard pillow between my knees at night vs. the heat of a full body pillow. Adding this Eucalyptus Pillowcase has made the whole experience more comfy — the pillow doesn't get tangled in my sheets, it stays cool, and it feels lovely." - Jenny Harris, South Perth
Our cool-to-the-touch Eucalyptus fabric is more breathable than cotton, softer than linen and you get the same pampering effects as a silk pillowcase. You might be tempted to never take them off your bed, but our pillowcases are designed to get softer after every wash!
Eucalyptus fabric is more sustainable and renewable than silk and 100% vegan.
Our 100% Eucalyptus fabric is also antibacterial which does wonders for your complexion, hair and overall health.
The unique and responsibly sourced fabric will elevate your beauty regime and boost your beauty sleep.
- Size: 75cm x 50cm (fits most pillows)
- 100% Eucalyptus Fabric renewably made from trees grown on sustainably managed, biodiverse farms.
- No pesticides or insecticides used.
- Features a zipper closer.
- Softer and cooler than cotton.
- Lower surface friction than cotton – smoother on sensitive skin.
- More moisture-wicking than cotton, creating a hostile environment for bacteria growth.
- Designed in Australia
+ Struggling with acne and breakouts? Exceptionally soft and silky, these pillowcases prevent bacterial growth, which means less opportunity for acne.
+ Looking for silky soft hair? You are what you ...sleep on. Much like silk, these pillowcases help protect your hair and keep it luscious while you sleep.
+ Sensitive skin? Have no fear! These pillowcases are non irritating and are not scented.
+ Living sustainably? Our products are made in a zero-waste closed loop process that involves no harsh chemicals or toxic solvents